Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blog Template Winner(s)!!!

Where you looking for me yesterday to announce the winner of the contest?



Yesterday, I didn't have time to blog because Mark had to go to St. Vincents for a blood transfusion :(

However...I do have a little suprise......Yay!!!

After reading your emails I just couldn't select a winner....so EVERONE WHO WROTE ME will get a copy of my old blog template!

So, if you entered the contest, please email me with the address you would like for your template to go to! I will then get your new blogger template to you in the next couple of days :)

I hope you are having a good Wednesday!!!
XXOO,

post signature

2 comments:

Pru October 21, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

you are too awesome!!!!

how is Mark? Hope he's doing well.

Atomic Princess November 8, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

Your little guy is just ADORABLE erica!!! i love his costume!!!! and i am so happy to hear that Mark is doing better!!..blog will be finished very soon!!!

hugs,
shellxx

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Join the Fun :)

I ♥ Faces {Week 2}

Top 5 pick for Mary Marantz & Jose Villa in the Best faces photo challenge.

Blog Design By: