Thursday, October 15, 2009

Getting a new blog design!

Hi everyone! I hope your having a good Thursday! My blog is going through a few changes this week, so that's why it's looking a little different.
I'm too excited to see the final result!!

One of the most common questions that I get asked is how I get the images on my blog to be so big. Well the first step to big images on Blogger, is to have a template that is wide enough to accomidate large pictures.
So, I thought it would be fun to give my old template away to someone who
could use it.

Template Features;
- Fits images up to 900 px wide.
- 940 px wide header area.
- Horizonal link bar to run under header.
- One column for posts for a more uncluttered look.
- Three colums at the bottom for extra links.
- You can also add a custom background!
****You must have a Blogger account for template to work****

So, if you would like my old template, just leave a comment, or email me @
haydnkreephotography @ comcast . net.
*Make sure to leave a link to your blog!*

Winner will get the template & I will walk you through how to make your images large when posting.
I'll post the winner next Tuesday!

Good Luck!!

XXOO,
Erica

2 comments:

Amber October 16, 2009 at 6:58 PM  

oh oh pick me pick me!!! lol...I dont even have blogger but I hate my wordpress so I would totally change! Great idea too btw!

Pru October 17, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

OH, Pick me too!!!

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Join the Fun :)

I ♥ Faces {Week 2}

Top 5 pick for Mary Marantz & Jose Villa in the Best faces photo challenge.

Blog Design By: