Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I hope that everyone had a fun halloween!
Mark and I had the best time with Christian. This is really the first year that he was SUPER excited about going trick or treating. It also really made me reflect on how fast time really passes. Seems like only yesterday that he couldn't even say the words "trick or treat" and now he doesn't even want me to walk up to the front door with him when he gets his candy.
He is growing up so fast!!
Next week is Christian's 4th birthday & he wants a Spider Man party at Chuck E Cheese. So, as you can imagine, the party plans have begun & to my suprise, Christian has been very involved in the planning process! From the guest list, to what kind of cake he wants, and even the color of the balloons! I think it will also be the first year that he really understands & enjoys his birthday.






post signature

1 comments:

Melissa Parker November 10, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

You have a cute son! He looks like such a happy little boy.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Join the Fun :)

I ♥ Faces {Week 2}

Top 5 pick for Mary Marantz & Jose Villa in the Best faces photo challenge.

Blog Design By: