Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Photo swap {round 1}

A few weeks ago I met up with Brittani & Stephanie, two very talented fellow photographers, for a fun photo swap.
We did Brittania & her sweet hubbys session first & they were fabulous in front of the camera :) You can't tell from the images, but it was soooo hot! We were all drenched with sweat by the time we finished.
I have had the best time getting to know these girls! It's so much fun to have friends that are photographers. This past weekend we met again for round 2 of the photo swap & captured Stephanie with her man. I'll post their images really soon :)






6 comments:

Unknown July 14, 2009 at 7:03 PM  

Fabulous photos!! I love the rusted out truck.

Erica Kree July 14, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

Thank you sweet Tiffany :)

Stephanie Lynn Photography July 14, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

I love the angel you got on the 4th one. The front of the truck looks great. Awesome job! I love to see your view of the same photos. Can't wait for your turn!

Robin Adams July 15, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

OMG, how totally cool are these!? Wow, lovin' all those colors, girl.

Ginger Dupre August 9, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

Love your processing on these images! We need to get together again too. You are in my prayers every day sweet lady.

jamie August 31, 2009 at 6:47 PM  

I LOVE that TRUCK! friggin amazing colors. : )

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Join the Fun :)

I ♥ Faces {Week 2}

Top 5 pick for Mary Marantz & Jose Villa in the Best faces photo challenge.

Blog Design By: