Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Photo Swap!

As a photographer & a Mom I have stacks of images that I am not in. Even before I became a mother, the only time that an image would have both Mark & I in it was when one of us would hold the camera out to take the picture. So needless to say we have lots of images with our two giant heads & Marks right arm... sexxxaaay huh?!? Lol

So, when I read about a group of professional photographers who decided to do a photo swap, I thought it was a brilliant idea!

The details;
- This is open to PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS in Jacksonville, or who would be willing to travel here.
- You must be willing to participate in photographing & providing the other photographers with their images, free of charge, as the same will be done for you.
- A date & location will be picked once we get a head count & look at every ones schedules.
- I think the group should be smaller (maybe 3 or 4 photographers). That way everyone can get the attention they deserve.

Are you game? If so, drop me a line at; haydnkreephotography @ comcast . net :)

I can't wait to hear from you!!
xxoo,

7 comments:

Stephanie Lynn Photography May 20, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

I am game! Sounds like fun. If you sign up here you can post your photos too... http://www.roadsidefamilies.com/

Anonymous May 20, 2009 at 11:07 AM  

What about semi pro?

Erica Kree May 20, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

Stephanie,
Yay!!! I'm so glad you are joining in!!! :)
I think it would be wonderful to post on Road Side Families! What a fabulous blog!

Anonymous,
This is just going to be for pros. There is a couple of reasons for this;
1. I'm asking people that do this for a living to shoot, edit & release images for free. In return they will have the same done for them. I want all of the images that they receive, in return for their efforts, to be professional images.
2. I don't want this to turn into a training workshop.

I hope you understand & that this doesn't sound too harsh.

Starfish Photography Studios May 20, 2009 at 10:52 PM  

Hey, girl.
I'm in fo sho!
Perfect idea.... I have the world's most photographed kids, and I'm in none! Oh, wait, I do have a few that Scarlett took...
: )
Call me! I miss you!

Erica Kree May 21, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

Yay Jenny!!!!! I miss you too girl!! I'll call you today :)

Unknown May 21, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

I wish I lived closer, I would have loved to do this!

Brittania Garden Photoart May 22, 2009 at 5:24 PM  

I'm definitely interested. I tried to get some family pics a few weeks ago where I set the self timer (haha) and I also tried to meet up with LeeAnn (A Day to Remember Photography) and we just took a few quick snaps for each other, but my son refused to look at the camera :p I think having a photoshoot dedicated to this is a great idea.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Join the Fun :)

I ♥ Faces {Week 2}

Top 5 pick for Mary Marantz & Jose Villa in the Best faces photo challenge.

Blog Design By: