Thursday, May 21, 2009

Time for daddy to take over potty training...

I never imagined that potty training would be such a challenge! My son Christian is now 3 & 1/2 and has been going pee pee in the potty for quite some time.
But....when it comes time to poop......that's a whole different ball game. It has been a HUGE challenge!
So, the last time we were at the Pediatricians office, his doctor suggested that we allow Christian to "watch" us when we are going. I was not to hot about the idea of giving up my private time in the bathroom but....well lets just say, you get desperate.

Yesterday I made my daily trip to the restroom with my 3 year old right by my side. When I was finished, I zipped my pants up and said, "See Mommy is a big girl!"

By this point, Christian looked pretty puzzled. I squatted to his level and said, "whats wrong buddy?"
He said, "Momma...Where is your pee pee?"
I said, "Momma doesn't have a pee pee because I am a girl & girls don't have pee pees."
Christian thought about this for a moment...then he said, "Momma, I'm going to tell Daddy to go to the pee pee store and buy you one."

I think that was my clue that it's time for Daddy to take over! I can't wait to tell him about this when he's about 17 :) LOL

4 comments:

Unknown May 21, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

That is hilarious! Great story.

Pru May 21, 2009 at 11:18 PM  

Oh this is hilarious. I'm rolling on the floor laughing. My 3.5 year old just figured out the pooping thing a few months ago and it's wonderful....and yes, I still get asked where's your penis question...hilarious. He's getting a sister in a few months so it'll be interesting to see if girls are much different that boys in that regard. Those little guys are soooooo much fun....

Lyndsay Almeida May 22, 2009 at 7:22 AM  

no way!!! i'm cracking up...one day he'll kill you for sharing. :)

Nancy Bowman Clifford May 29, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

YIKES!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Join the Fun :)

I ♥ Faces {Week 2}

Top 5 pick for Mary Marantz & Jose Villa in the Best faces photo challenge.

Blog Design By: