Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I ♥ Faces Blurb photo book challenge {week 19}



I'm sooo excited about the I heart faces photo challenge! The images submitted will be considered for the I ♥ Faces blurb photo book, which I know will be amazing!!!

The instructions were to pick out your favorite face photo. Well, if you know me...this was not an easy task...LOL. I went back in forth with about 5 different images before I finally called my hubby in the room to help me make the final decision :)

So this is my entry for the professional category. I can't wait to see all of the entries!!!

I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites.

12 comments:

Jewel May 19, 2009 at 5:55 PM  

Love this photo :) Her eyes are incredible. Great pic!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations May 19, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

beautiful!

natalie May 19, 2009 at 6:59 PM  

look at those lips. i love this shot!

Unknown May 19, 2009 at 8:10 PM  

This is truly a beautiful photo!

Diana of Diana Rambles May 19, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

Beautiful! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Tonkamom May 19, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

her eyes, her lips. Oh she is so cute! Great color and clarity. Beautiful shot!

Hana May 19, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

Beautiful! Her eyes are mesmerizing! Great photo! Best of luck in the competition!

Erica May 19, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

thank you for the comment on my page :)

that is an absolutely beautiful picture. she has got beautiful eyes!

Erica Kree May 19, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

Thank you everyone so much for taking the time to leave such kind words! Each time I see a new comment it makes me smile...with teeth and everything..LOL
You guys are great encouragement!

Unknown May 19, 2009 at 11:35 PM  

What a sweet picture! I love the colors and her rosy little cheeks.

the monkeys' mama May 20, 2009 at 11:51 PM  

the most incredible color! gorgeous!!!

Unknown May 21, 2009 at 8:30 AM  

This is absolutely beautiful! I love those pink lips and gorgeous eyes -- great entry!

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Join the Fun :)

I ♥ Faces {Week 2}

Top 5 pick for Mary Marantz & Jose Villa in the Best faces photo challenge.

Blog Design By: