Friday, March 20, 2009

A Fernandina Photo Session With A Side Of Friendship

I had the best time last month meeting up with two of my friends & fellow photographers Ginger Dupre and Jenny Medure for a fun fashion photoshoot in downtown Fernandina.
Ginger invited Josinda & Alisha to come along and model for us. The weather was just beautiful & the girls did a fabulous job getting their groove on in front of our cameras.
On a side note, I enjoy these types of sessions so much! It is so nice to be able to experiment with different poses, camera angles & post processing techniques that I normally might not get to do during a paid session. It's also so much fun to get together with photographer frinds to have "girl" time. It really has been a blessing to have met so many wonderful people since starting my photography business...I really do have the best job in the world :o)

This is Ginger...Isn't she beautiful!

Ginger with her hubby Jon who is always sending her little love notes on Facebook...Isn't that sweet!

And this is Jenny...She is so gorgeous!


And our fabulous, beautiful models Josinda (who is getting married soon!) and the lovely Alisha

Alisha




Josinda





During the session 3 college guys became very interested in what we were doing. They watched & then volenteered to get in front of the camera!


And a couple more of Alisha.



Thank you so much ladies! I had a fabulous time!!! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous March 20, 2009 at 5:50 PM  

I love these! Good job Erica!!

Anonymous March 22, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

Oooo, great shots, 3rd from the bottom!

Erica Kree March 23, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

Thank you for the sweet comments Amanda & Brad! I love reading them so much :)

Ginger Dupre March 24, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

You are such a doll! Thank you for your sweet words and I really had a great time hanging with you and Jenny.

Unknown March 31, 2009 at 12:17 PM  

Thanks for showing my blog some love!

I was trying so hard to make it to this shoot, but we were out of town doing two e-sessions in Atlanta and Savannah that weekend. Hope to get to shoot with you next time! : )

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Join the Fun :)

I ♥ Faces {Week 2}

Top 5 pick for Mary Marantz & Jose Villa in the Best faces photo challenge.

Blog Design By: