Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Anniversary!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Well, Feb. is a really busy month for Mark & I. We call it our "Love Month" I know...it's just a little corny...but that's just us :)
We have Valentines Day, our anniversary & my birthday all in one month! Let me tell you, Mark stays very busy during the month of February.
This year we celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary which really felt like a huge milestone for us. I couldn't help but to thank God for keeping him hear with me for another year. I didn't really want any material gifts...I am just really happy to have my family together plus, Mark has had a really good month!!!
Last week Mark surprised me & arranged a babysitter & took me to Ruth's Chris for dinner. We were actually able to have a very romantic dinner & grown up conversation (an added bonus with our 3 year old) at the very place that Mark asked me to be his wife. It was fabulous!!!

These our a few images from our wedding day. They were taken by Barbara Pickett who is a wonderful photographer that lives in Dunellon, Florida.
All of my wedding images were taken with a film camera & have had no edits in Photoshop.










4 comments:

Melanie Watson February 24, 2009 at 4:39 PM  

aww your wedding photos are so beautiful!!! Congratulations on your 5th anniversary!!! Lots of love to you both! :)

Ginger Dupre February 24, 2009 at 5:06 PM  

The images from your wedding are beautiful!

Corinna Hoffman Photography February 27, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

You're such a beautiful bride!! Congrats :)

Erica Kree February 27, 2009 at 1:06 PM  

Thank you so much Melanie, Ginger & Cory! You guys are the best :)

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Join the Fun :)

I ♥ Faces {Week 2}

Top 5 pick for Mary Marantz & Jose Villa in the Best faces photo challenge.

Blog Design By: