Friday, March 20, 2009

Beautiful Ella

Amy Crider from a post about a month ago. Well, a couple of weeks ago we decited to get together and take some pictures of her girls Ella and Reece.
As you may recall, Amy and her family have not only been wonderful clients, but have really become great friends. In the past year we have had several sessions including; maternity, Reeces' birth, newborn & her My Little Miracle Party. As you can imagine, over the coarse of the past year, Amy & I have developed a very special bond & I have been so honored to capture such special events in there life!
When I arrived at Amy's house little Miss Reece was pretty tired so we decited to focus primarily on getting some beautiful images of Ella. When we first started, I did manage to get an image of the girls together & then Amy & Reece sat and watched as Ella modeled for me in the back yard. I was so proud of her...she did a fabulous job!

Can you tell that Ella is like a little mommy to Reece? They are both so beautiful :)

width="620px" />



2 comments:

Stefany Gess March 24, 2009 at 12:17 AM  

Again, so beautiful. You have a way of capturing such beauty. Thank you for being such great friend to my sister. She has so many captured memories because of you.

Erica Kree March 24, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

Awe thank you Stefany! You are just too sweet :)

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Join the Fun :)

I ♥ Faces {Week 2}

Top 5 pick for Mary Marantz & Jose Villa in the Best faces photo challenge.

Blog Design By: