Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Spore Family

Looove the way this session turned out! Jennifer (aka Mom) grew up right accross the street from the house that I grew up in! Wow we have come along way since then :) She now has a wonderful husband (John), a beautiful son (Mitchell) & a sweet baby boy that will be here in March!
Mitchell did a fabulous job at our session. I brought along some candy & before I took each picture, he would hold out his little hand for another piece of candy...it was super cute!
Thank you so much for looking :)





Love it!

I love the way that John & Mitchell have their noses squished together :)

I love putting storyboards together of different faces that children make. I think I have at least 10 of these of Christian :)


post signature

0 comments:

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Join the Fun :)

I ♥ Faces {Week 2}

Top 5 pick for Mary Marantz & Jose Villa in the Best faces photo challenge.

Blog Design By: