Wednesday, December 30, 2009

One Willow Studio {Retro Candy Presets} Givaway!



About a year ago, I started following fellow photographer Jessica Paige on her blog The lost lens cap. I've admired her work & was so excited for her when she launched One Willow Studio, her new website where she is now selling Lightroom & ACR presets.
One of the most common questions that I get from other photographers is how I post process my images. I have done almost all of my post production in Photoshop, until recently. I have added Lightroom into my workflow to speed up sorting, and adjusting curves, exposure, etc...and then I bring the images into Photoshop to polish them off.
If you follow my work, you know that I love adding a vintage flair to some of my images & when I saw these presets, I knew they would be perfect! I think I purchased them about 5 minutes after Jessica announced that her new website was live...lol :)
I normally do not write about actions & presets that people sell, but I must tell you that I LOVE these presets! I love them so much that I have entered Jessica's contest for a FREE set that I will be giving to a girlfriend as a gift (if I win)!

Here is an image of Baby Hunter that I used One Willow Studios {Lavender Mint} preset on. I love the tones that it added & it is not "too much" or over processed...It just enhances what is beautiful about the image :)


So head over to One Willow Studio and enter yourself in their contest! You will love your new presets :)

post signature

4 comments:

Jessica Paige December 30, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

Thank you! :)

...and thank you for sharing the photo. What a perfect little one! *heart sings*

Good Luck!!!

xx
Jess

Erica Kree December 30, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

Your welcome Jess! I really do adore my presets :)

. s h e r r y * January 1, 2010 at 6:59 PM  

What a cute photo!! <3

Atomic Princess January 14, 2010 at 10:06 PM  

eeps..such a sweet photo:)x0

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Join the Fun :)

I ♥ Faces {Week 2}

Top 5 pick for Mary Marantz & Jose Villa in the Best faces photo challenge.

Blog Design By: