Friday, July 31, 2009

The Cullen Family

I love working with the Cullen family so much! They are an absolutely gorgeous, loving family that have really become near and dear to my heart.
Erin (aka Mom) had a vision of a colorful family session at the beach, but...the first time that we met, it started to rain.
This first image was one from the rainy day & I just love it! I love the colors that the dark cloudy sky cast on the ocean, the calmness in Erin's expression & how content Addison looks in her Mommy's arms. Secretly, I wish that I had one just like it of Christian & I :)

I took this one that day too...Love it!!!

We did end up meeting again after the first attempt & managed to get some beautiful family images.
Enjoy :)

Matt (aka Daddy) and Max :) How fun are these!?!

Little Miss Addison & Mommy...She has grown so much since her newborn session!












Erin,
Thank you so much for everything. You are such a beautiful person inside & out & I appreciate the friendship that has developed between us. You have been so encouraging to me during such a tough time & I am so glad that I have gotten to know you & your lovely family.
XXOO,
Erica

8 comments:

Stephanie Lynn Photography July 31, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

rI love first one, the colors are great and didn't wash out the background like I do. lol... Love them!

Erica Kree July 31, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

Thank you Steph! That is such a compliment from such a talented photographer :)
I'm going to have yours up soon girly!

Unknown July 31, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

The colors are gorgeous and so is the family! Great job!

Erica Kree July 31, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

Thank you Gwen :) I always enjoy looking at your work. Your a sweetheart!

Anonymous August 2, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

Love these photos! This is such a great time in our lives, I'm so honored to have you documenting this year for us. XOXO- Erin

Erica Kree August 2, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

You are so welcome Erin :)
I've had the best time getting to know you guys! I'm so happy that Jennifer introduced us!!
xxoo

Jessica Paige August 6, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

gorgeous! the colors are brilliant and this looked like a super fun session :)

Unknown August 15, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

What a sweet, sweet family! Love the pictures. I can feel the love.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Join the Fun :)

I ♥ Faces {Week 2}

Top 5 pick for Mary Marantz & Jose Villa in the Best faces photo challenge.

Blog Design By: