Monday, June 1, 2009

Christian got a new "do"

My little baby boy is not so little any more...
The first time that Mark & I took Christian to get a haircut, we learned that he had a cowlick on the left side of his bangs. Basically, once his hair dried it looked like the left side of his bangs were about an inch shorter than the right. For the next month everywhere we went people would ask me if he cut his own bangs...
So ever since that hair cut, I've always asked for the stylist to leave it longer.

That is....until this past Saturday...and I LOVE his new "do"!!!!

Here is a before shot;


Here is the new do!!!

4 comments:

Unknown June 1, 2009 at 11:49 PM  

What an awesome hairdo and a handsome little boy! I love it!

Lyndsay Almeida June 2, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

he is the cutest little guy, and i'm loving his new do. it makes him look so grown up!!

Erica Kree June 2, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

Thank you do much Tiffany & Lyndsay!
He's getting so big! It's amazing how fast time passes :)

lilkim September 10, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

he is such a sweet little man and an angel in disguise

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Join the Fun :)

I ♥ Faces {Week 2}

Top 5 pick for Mary Marantz & Jose Villa in the Best faces photo challenge.

Blog Design By: