Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day & to thank all of our military, past and present, for fighting & serving our country. It's because of you that we enjoy our freedom and our everyday lives as Americans. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

This is a picture of my Grandfather, Charles Bowman, who bravely served our country for 45 years and 4 months; 20 years & 4 months with the U.S. Navy and 25 years with the Federal Aviation Administration.
He sadly passed away at the young age of 64 after a long cancer battle. He and my Grandma were married for 43 years! I know that he is in heaven with Jesus watching over us.
I love you Grandad!

1 comments:

Nancy Bowman Clifford May 29, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

Awwww.... This is wonderful!

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Join the Fun :)

I ♥ Faces {Week 2}

Top 5 pick for Mary Marantz & Jose Villa in the Best faces photo challenge.

Blog Design By: