Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Wedding of Beth & Tien {Part 1}

Last week I was thrilled to second shoot Beth and Tien's wedding with Robin in Destin, Florida.
The wedding was so full of love and culture and it was such an honor to be there to document such a special occasion.
I absolutely love second shooting because I challenge myself to come up with creative images that the couple is going to cherish, and the main photographer is going to be able to use in the album. I figure the last thing that the photographer and couple are going to want is 500 group images of the family & wedding party posing and looking away from my camera for the main photographer. I always try to look for sweet candid moments that happen between the shots that the main photographer is taking (kind of the "picture within the picture" that the main photographer is capturing).
There are so many images that I love from the wedding that I have decited to break it up into 2 different posts :)
Enjoy!!!



















5 comments:

Brittania Garden Photoart April 28, 2009 at 11:10 PM  

great shots! what a beautiful wedding.

Erica Kree April 29, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

Thank you Brittania! It was a really beautiful wedding :)

Melanie Watson April 29, 2009 at 4:06 PM  

Beautiful wedding Erica!!!! I love the little flower girls kissing and the shoe shot of the bride and groom. Excellent work! :)

Erica Kree April 29, 2009 at 8:28 PM  

Thank you Melanie!
The flower girl shot was my lucky shot of the day. We were doing group shots and Robin asked everyone to blow a kiss to the camera...the flower girls (who are sisters) thought she asked them to kiss! I was so lucky that my camera was focused right on them when it happened!

Cid_00 April 30, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

Oh, Erica, these shots are just priceless...just amazing!!! I always love stalking your blog!! Love you girl!!!! Amy C.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Join the Fun :)

I ♥ Faces {Week 2}

Top 5 pick for Mary Marantz & Jose Villa in the Best faces photo challenge.

Blog Design By: