Thursday, April 30, 2009

Family

We had the best time last month visiting Mark's dad, brothers & step mom in Texas last month! I just got to go through some of the images from our trip & thought I would share a few special ones that I really love.

This group shot is 3 generations of Larson men!
(from left to right)
Eric (Mark's brother), Dad, Mark (my sweetie pie), Chris (Mark's brother), and Christian at the bottom (my other sweetie pie)









Mark's furry sister Missy :)


Mark's other furry sister Choula :)


We really had the best time visiting. It had been about 2 and a half years since we had seen everyone (looong overdue!) and hopefully, we will get back there to visit again really soon.

1 comments:

Lyndsay Almeida May 11, 2009 at 10:04 AM  

these shots are wonderful! glad you had a great visit. this reminds me that we need to go see anderson's family-it's been a while. maybe i can talk them into a photo shoot like this!!

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Join the Fun :)

I ♥ Faces {Week 2}

Top 5 pick for Mary Marantz & Jose Villa in the Best faces photo challenge.

Blog Design By: