Monday, January 26, 2009

I've been tagged on Facebook! 25 Random things about myself...

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1. I'm super emotional...I can't even watch Extreme Make-over Home without crying.

2. I have been married to Mark for 5 years next month.

3. We brought our son Christian home when he was 2 days old & adopted him when he was 1 year old.

4. I get freaked out if someone touches my stomach...This took a while for Mark to get used to.

5. I sleep with a stuffed animal in my arms & a pillow between my knees every night.

6. I have a hard time sleeping if I don't hear my husband snoring...

7. My 2 favorite things to eat are sushi & chocolate.

8. I always try to find the good in people.

9. Mark calls me "Spootie" instead of "Erica" and it's starting to rub off on Christian.

10. I love to sing to the radio in my car when I'm alone.

11. I love my job & feel blessed to be able to do it.

12. I tell Mark that I love him at least 30 times a day.

13. I can't whistle no matter how hard I try.

14. I love to laugh so hard that it hurts my stomach & tears stream down my cheeks & wish I could do it every day.

15. I feel funny if I don't wear high heel shoes.

16. I can only stick my tongue out about 1/2 of an inch.

17. I love my doxie pup & would have at least 3 more if I had the time.

18. I horrible at spelling!

19. I love perfume & makeup & have way too much of both!

20. If I wasn't a photographer I would want to be a nurse or social worker...I enjoy helping people.

21. I'm a romantic at heart.

22. I have a hard time making big decisions.

23. I am a people pleaser & have a hard time saying "no". That is why Mark is now my business manager.

24. I enjoy watching cartoons with my little boy :)

25. I HATE to do laundry & will wait until the last possible moment to do it.

I tagged some of my Facebook friends this morning! I've been tagged before but I must say it was pretty hard listing 25 things about myself! I had to put my thinking cap on this morning :)

2 comments:

Jaren January 26, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

Okay, you're #14 has inspired a post on my blog!!!!

Ginger Dupre February 9, 2009 at 12:04 PM  

You are such a sweetheart! I had so much fun with you and Jenny shooting yesterday. I hope we can become good friends!

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Join the Fun :)

I ♥ Faces {Week 2}

Top 5 pick for Mary Marantz & Jose Villa in the Best faces photo challenge.

Blog Design By: