Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Good #14

Yesterday I was tagged on Facebook and asked to come up with 25 random things about myself. Well, #14 on my list was "I love to laugh so hard that it hurts my stomach & tears stream down my cheeks & wish I could do it every day."
Later I received an email from Jaren (a very talented fellow photographer) that #14 on my list had inspired a post on her her blog. When I checked out her post she totally made my #14 wish come true! I had a wonderful belly laugh after seeing what she had posted for me. I will now & forever refer a "good belly laugh" to a "number 14" thanks to Jaren!
Check out Jaren's cameo next Monday on Scarlett Lillian's blog!!

This is my favorite picture of Christian for 2008! He's having a fabulous #14!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jaren January 27, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

Awesome! I love it! I'm gonna start ordering more #14s too!!!

Lyndsay Almeida January 28, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

LOVE this picture!!! He's so cute. Thanks for the comment on Scarlett's blog. :)

Erica Kree January 28, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

Awe..Thank you Lyndsay! I love my little man. I thought that the girl on Scarlett's blog was going WAY overboard. Plus she was being mean!! :(

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Join the Fun :)

I ♥ Faces {Week 2}

Top 5 pick for Mary Marantz & Jose Villa in the Best faces photo challenge.

Blog Design By: