Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Artistic Remembrances

I received a call yesterday from a lovely lady named Julie. She wanted to know if I could create a painting using a snapshot that was taken of her mother several years ago. She explained that she had sadly lost her mother to cancer last month & that it would mean so much to her to have a beautiful painting of her.

I wanted to post a few examples for Julie of what can be done with an old snapshot. The beauty of an Artistic Remembrance is that you can turn any image into a work of art long after the image is taken.
This one is for Julie. I look forward to creating a beautiful painting for you & your family.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Join the Fun :)

I ♥ Faces {Week 2}

Top 5 pick for Mary Marantz & Jose Villa in the Best faces photo challenge.

Blog Design By: