Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Yesterday I took Christian out for a little mini session & put our Christmas cards together! We are gearing up for the big day in the Larson house & I wanted to make sure to wished each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas!
Here is our 2009 Christmas card...LOVE the way it turned out!

As 2009 comes to an end, I can't help but reflect on how far my business has come in the past year. I feel so grateful to be a photographer & am humbled that you have given me this unbelievable opportunity.
One of the best things about what I do is witness & capture beautiful moments in peoples lives. Whether it has been the birth of a little one, celebration of a recent engagement, or to document the love that a family has for each other, I have enjoyed every moment that I have spent with you.
I have the absolute best, most supportive clients imaginable & I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me into your lives!
I have a Christmas present for you & will be back on Wednesday to tell you all about it!
Until then, be safe & enjoy this Christmas season with your friends & family!

XOXO,

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous December 21, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

I ABSOLUTELEY LOVE YOUR CARD! YOU CAPTURED SO MUCH PERSONALITY IN EACH PICTURE YOU TOOK! YOU ARE SUCH A NATURAL ARTISTKABLA ERICA. BE PROUD OF YOURSELF AND ALL THAT YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED THIS YEAR. I CAN NOT WAIT FOR 2010! GOD BLESS...AND LOT'S OF LOVE
PAM STEADMAN

Brittania Garden Photoart December 22, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

adorable!! merry christmas!

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Join the Fun :)

I ♥ Faces {Week 2}

Top 5 pick for Mary Marantz & Jose Villa in the Best faces photo challenge.

Blog Design By: