Monday, December 28, 2009

A Christmas Present From Me

I feel like SUCH an idiot! I meant for this to be posted last Wednesday & thought I had scheduled it to post then...well guess what?? I just noticed it didn't post. I'm very sure that it was an error on my part & had nothing to do with Blogger.
So, this is my gift to you. They are 5x7, super cute, nifty desk calanders.
I love the one that I made myself last year, and just designed the one I'll be using in 2010 (you can see my calander below). The thing that I love the most about this calander is, it's great for quick reference & it looks super cute sitting on my desk :)

So here is what you'll need to do to get yours:
- Email me with which calander you want (A,B,C or D).
- I'll be in touch to find out what image you would like to put in it.

That's it! Oh and one more thing. Please email me before Jan. 10th to let me know that you are interested. I would like to have the complete order placed by Jan. 12th. If you haven't had your session with me yet, or are waiting on your gallery to be posted, you will still get yours. I will ask you which calander you like & will include it in your order.

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas & wish you nothing but good things in 2010!!!

Calander A

Calander B

Calander C

Calander D


post signature

1 comments:

Anonymous December 28, 2009 at 10:51 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Join the Fun :)

I ♥ Faces {Week 2}

Top 5 pick for Mary Marantz & Jose Villa in the Best faces photo challenge.

Blog Design By: