Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Are you a font freak?

I sure am :) I found a jewel of a website that offers tons super cute FREE fonts.

I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

You can browse through all of the beautiful fonts & download them one at a time, or they have a button on their sidebar that allows you to download every font they have in a zip file. Pretty cool huh?!

Have you run accross any websites that offer cool stuff? I would love to hear about some of your favorite finds!

Enjoy!!

post signature

1 comments:

Unknown November 11, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

I am a font freak - thanks for sharing!

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Join the Fun :)

I ♥ Faces {Week 2}

Top 5 pick for Mary Marantz & Jose Villa in the Best faces photo challenge.

Blog Design By: