Friday, October 2, 2009

My little Spider Man



I can't believe that he is going to be 4 soon...
Yesterday he said,
"Mommy is your name Erica Larson?"
It sure is buddy.
Is Daddy's name Mark Larson?
That is Daddy's name...Is your name Christian Larson?
Nope...my name is Spider Man!
Is it Spider Man Larson?
Nope, my first name is Spider & my last name is Man!



Guess what Spider man wants to be for halloween? Yep, thats right. I went and bought his costume early because I was afraid the stores would run out.
Now guess what Spider Man wore to Walgreens last night... :)
I hope you have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Jessica Paige October 3, 2009 at 6:45 AM  

Adorable! I've got a spiderman at my house too! I did the same... early shop for fear they would be all gone!

My boys would totally be loving his shirt!!! :)

Jeana Bird October 7, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

He is adorable and will make a perfect spiderman!

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Join the Fun :)

I ♥ Faces {Week 2}

Top 5 pick for Mary Marantz & Jose Villa in the Best faces photo challenge.

Blog Design By: