Wednesday, September 16, 2009

For Rafah

This sweet little girl is Jalila & I had the best time with her! She was so eager to get in front of the camera. She said, "I wanted to make a pretty picture for my Mommy."
Jalila & my little Christian are in the same class at Christ the King. I had to be really sneaky when I came up to the school for her session to make sure that Christian didn't see me :)
It was funny to see Christian's face when I was editing images from the session. He just couldn't figure out how I had taken all of these pictures of Jalila at school without him knowing about it!
Enjoy & thank you so much for looking :)





7 comments:

Anonymous September 16, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

The colors are amazing!

Erica Kree September 16, 2009 at 7:37 PM  

Thank you so much :)

Unknown September 16, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

Gorgeous images, she is beautiful. I agree, those colors are amazing.

Rafah September 21, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

Thank You Erica,
The pictures are beutiful.I love them all.

Jeana Bird September 23, 2009 at 8:07 PM  

Beautiful captures! I love, love, love numbers 2 and 5! Great job! Thanks also for the sweet comments on my blog (they made my day)!

Starfish Photography Studios September 26, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

Hey, girl!
I love #1 and #2, but #2 is definitely my favorite! I love laughing children! : )
Great job!

Erica Kree September 26, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

Thank you Jenny! I love those too :)

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Join the Fun :)

I ♥ Faces {Week 2}

Top 5 pick for Mary Marantz & Jose Villa in the Best faces photo challenge.

Blog Design By: