Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Heart Faces {week 18}



I was so excited to see that the I heart faces challenge for week 18 is "laughter"! There are so many things that I love about images of people laughing. For one, I love the way that someones eyes just "light up" when they burst out in a big belly laugh. Secondly, I love the way laughter images are completely candid & you can really see the personality of your subject...and lastly, images of people laughing make me smile :).

I decided to enter this image of Christian (my little man) in the children's category. It was taken on his birthday this past November when my husband & I surprised him by bringing cupcakes up to his school for his special day.

Photobucket

I think it's sweet that you can see the blue and pink frosting in his back molars! I thought about taking it out, but then thought that it adds to the memory of that special day. :)

2 comments:

Unknown May 14, 2009 at 12:18 PM  

What a sweet picture, I love the colors

Erica Kree May 14, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

Thank you Tiffany :)

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Join the Fun :)

I ♥ Faces {Week 2}

Top 5 pick for Mary Marantz & Jose Villa in the Best faces photo challenge.

Blog Design By: