Friday, April 10, 2009

My New Logo!



I am so thrilled with my new logo! It was created by the very talented Joell, owner of Image Garden Design. Not only did Joell design the perfect logo for me, she was also a complete joy to work with.
Image Garden Design specializes in card templates, blog designs & logo designs for photographers. Joell herself, is a very talented photographer! I think that is a bonus because she really understands the needs of owning and operating a photography business.
So, if you ever need to freshen up your logo, website, or just want to pick up some beautiful new card templates...check her out! You will not be disappointed!

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Join the Fun :)

I ♥ Faces {Week 2}

Top 5 pick for Mary Marantz & Jose Villa in the Best faces photo challenge.

Blog Design By: