Friday, December 5, 2008

Paul & Elizabeth's Preview

I had such a good time taking Paul & Elizabeth to downtown Jacksonville for there portrait session this past Saturday. This is the first time that they have had portraits done since they were married in 2004.
So this is for Paul & Lizzy!
Photobucket
This is my favorite of Elizabeth :) Look at those beautiful baby blues!!
Photobucket
Ps. Hey Elizabeth, I have something special that I'm working on for Christmas!! Mark & I can't wait!!!
-Erica

4 comments:

Anonymous December 6, 2008 at 9:04 PM  

Hi Erica-
How do you get such vivid colors? I'm just starting out & find that photoshop is pretty hard. Do you give photoshop lessons?

Anonymous December 6, 2008 at 9:10 PM  

Where downtown did you take these pictures?

Erica Kree December 7, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

Brandi,
I play around with saturation & contrast ALOT!! :o) I don't teach photoshop at this time..but you have given me something to think about.

Erica Kree December 7, 2008 at 2:55 PM  

Meagan,
We were over by Metro Park, there is a childrens play area. It's also right accross the street from the Jaguar Stadium.
Erica

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Join the Fun :)

I ♥ Faces {Week 2}

Top 5 pick for Mary Marantz & Jose Villa in the Best faces photo challenge.

Blog Design By: