Thursday, November 13, 2008

Meet Little Cameron!!

This little guy belongs to my best friend Amy :o) You might remember him from an earlier post (what happens when 2 little boys don't want their picture taken). A few weeks back Amy & I got the boys together for there first playdate. They just had the best time together!!! As we were watching our little guys play Amy brought up the point that Cameron & Christian are only a couple of years younger than we were when we first met (we met when we were 5!!!)
I remember when we were little girls talking about the future...Getting married, having kids ect...It is just to cool to watch our children become best friends :o)So I got some fabulous pictures of Mr. Cameron & wanted to share them. You will see this little cutie again...In a couple of weeks Amy & I are taking Cameron out for an actual photo session. I can't wait!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cameron's Storyboard

1 comments:

Amylynn112 November 13, 2008 at 9:13 PM  

Awww..I am sitting here all teary eyed! I love you and I am so proud of what an amazing and talented woman you have become, not to mention a great Mommy! I love sharing our little boys lives together and wouldn't have it any other way!!! Thank you for capturing these sweet photos!

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Join the Fun :)

I ♥ Faces {Week 2}

Top 5 pick for Mary Marantz & Jose Villa in the Best faces photo challenge.

Blog Design By: