Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pam's Family Beach Portraits




Let me just tell you how wonderful Pam's children did during their beach portraits. I could have kept shooting all day long... Every time I would look through my viewfinder something special would happen...

You can tell how much these children love their Mom & each other. During the session, Madison (the oldest), told me that when she & her brother Zachery grow up, they are going to travel the world together. She said that she would take pictures of the places that they traveled, and her brother would draw the pictures that she took. :o)
I have the best job in the world!!!

0 comments:

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Join the Fun :)

I ♥ Faces {Week 2}

Top 5 pick for Mary Marantz & Jose Villa in the Best faces photo challenge.

Blog Design By: